WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is warning drivers of occasional 20 minute closes beginning Wednesday.
The overnight closures start October 31 and go through November 2, between 10 p.m. until 6 a.m.
During this time construction crews will be removing the bridge deck forms. This bridge deck replacement is scheduled to be completed in mid-November.
The project was awarded to Halverson Construction Co for $3.1 million. The work also includes replacing the deck on the westbound Sagamore Parkway Bridge over the Wabash River. This work will take place during the construction season next year.
INDOT reminds motorists to follow the posted work zone speed limit, use caution and consider worker safety when traveling through a construction zone.
- Overnight closures on Sagamore Parkway beginning Wednesday
- Overnight Sagamore Parkway closures starting Wednesday
- Sagamore Parkway will have overnight closures
- Sagamore Parkway overnight closures happening Thursday night
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- INDOT: Overnight closures on Sagamore Parkway start Friday
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge reopening delayed
- Chipotle coming to Sagamore Parkway
- Series of closures on Sagamore Parkway Bridge to happen Tuesday
- Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Wednesday