WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - A rollover crash in West Lafayette has landed one man behind bars.
Just before 11:00 p.m. Wednesday night, Police said the driver, Jeffery Thompson, was heading westbound on Kalberer Road between Kent and McClure Avenue. That's when investigators believe Thompson crossed the center line and struck a crosswalk sign and pole. The car ended up on its side.
The West Lafayette Fire Department had to cut Thompson from the car. He was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries.
Thompson was arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. As of Thursday morning, Thompson was in the Tippecanoe County Jail.
Kalberer Road was closed down while crews cleared the scene. It opened back up after 11:30 p.m.
- OWI arrest after rollover crash in West Lafayette
- West Lafayette driver escapes rollover crash uninjured
- OWI arrest made in Clinton Co. crash
- Here's what happens when you're arrested for OWI in Lafayette
- Crash overturns vehicle in West Lafayette
- Lafayette Jeff, West Lafayette schedule football series
- West Lafayette pools open Thursday
- West Lafayette native makes history
- Avon police arrest 2-time Indy 500 winner Al Unser, Jr. on OWI charge
- West Lafayette man dies in Lake County crash