LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WLFI) — Rondale Moore is the first person in his family to go to college.
Moore will attend Purdue this fall and play football for another Trinity High School graduate in head coach Jeff Brohm.
In an exclusive one-on-one interview, the highly touted wide receiver explains why he picked the Boilers, opens up about his decommittment from Texas, describes his relationship with Brohm and how he almost gave up the sport.
- Four-star WR Rondale Moore chooses Purdue
- One-on-one with Rondale Moore
- Rondale Moore a consensus All-American
- Rondale Moore named co-Big Ten Freshman of the Week
- Rondale Moore named Big Ten Freshman of the Week
- Rondale Moore named Big Ten Freshman, Receiver of the Year
- Purdue freshman Rondale Moore wins Paul Hornung Award
- Rondale Moore named first-team Associated Press All-American
- E'Twaun Moore helps Pelicans top Pacers
- Moore, Davis help Pelicans rout Grizzlies 123-95