MIAMI CO., Ind. (WLFI) — One person is dead and six others injured after a crash in Miami County Saturday.
Police said it happened around 5 p.m. near County Road 1327 East 400 North.
Investigators said Nathan Stuber of Mexico, Ind. was driving eastbound on County Road 400 North.
At that same time, Sarah Winters of Denver, Ind. was westbound on County Road 400 North. The two vehicles sideswiped and crashed.
Stuber and his front seat passenger were ejected. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The passenger and two children, ages 9 and 4 were airlifted to a Fort Wayne Hospital.
Their injuries are unknown at this time.
Winters and two passengers, ages 10 and 8, were also taken to the hospital for treatment.
The crash is still under investigation.
- 1 dead, 6 injured after Miami County crash
- One injured in Miami County school bus crash
- One dead after motorcycle crash in Miami County
- EMT Dies in Miami County Crash
- Kokomo teen dies in Miami Co. crash
- Miami County crash claims life of 12-year-old girl
- Police seeking information in fatal Miami County crash
- Crash in Fulton County injures 7
- Woman injured in White County ORV crash
- Authorities: 1 dead, 5 injured after police chase, crash