CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — We now know that a vehicle trying pass a semi caused a deadly crash on State Road 26 Sunday.
It killed a man in his 30s and hurt three others.
The crash happened on at 10:30 p.m. Sunday at State road 26 and County Road 850 East in Clinton County.
The driver of the vehicle trying to pass was killed instantly. A passenger is stable at the hospital.
The driver and passenger in the oncoming vehicle are also stable at the hospital.
Deputies do not believe alcohol is a factor. Names of the victims have not been released yet.
This story will be updated.
- One dead in State Road 26 crash
- Victim of fatal crash on State Road 26 identified
- Woman dead after crash involving a semi on State Road 26
- Two dead in serious head-on crash on State Road 26
- Road reopened after deadly serious crash on State Road 26 in Clinton County
- Traffic Alert: State Road 26 20 minute closures start Wednesday
- State Road 26 will undergo lane restrictions this week
- Clinton County Sheriff's Office heightens patrols on State Road 26
- Six people injured including one airlifted in State Road 26 crash
- Monday's State Road 26 crash adds to list at dangerous intersection