CASS COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A Carroll County woman is dead after a crash where a semi-truck crossed the center line.
It happened in Cass County, near the Fulton County line on State Road 25.
The Cass County Sheriff's office says 36-year-old Bruce Brown of Elkhart was driving the semi southbound.
It struck a northbound passenger car, driven by 52-year-old Dona Sue Johnson of Bringhurst.
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are still investigating and they haven't said why they believe Brown crossed the center line.
- One dead in Cass County crash
- Two dead in Cass County hit-and-run
- BREAKING: Names released of Cass County fatal crash
- Cass County Deputies save man reported missing from car crash
- Cass County Community Talks Wind Farm Proposal
- Cass County Tyson plant temporarily shut down
- Cass County Sheriff's Office investigating hotel fire
- Cass County bust turns up butane honey oil, marijuana
- Many rally in Cass County over immigration policy
- British company drops plans for Cass/Miami County wind farm