MIAMI CO., Ind. (WLFI) — A woman is dead after a crash in Miami County Saturday morning.
It happened on U.S. 24 near County Road 300 East.
State police say 34-year-old Eric Lee Kuhn was driving a motorcycle when the rear tire blew.
Kuhn and his passenger, 25-year-old Taylour Leigh Sparks were both thrown from the motorcycle.
Sparks was pronounced dead at the scene, and Kuhn was airlifted to a Fort Wayne hospital.
His injuries are unknown at this time. Neither person was wearing a helmet
Alcohol or drugs are not believed to be a factor.
- One dead after motorcycle crash in Miami County
- 1 dead, 6 injured after Miami County crash
- EMT Dies in Miami County Crash
- Kokomo teen dies in Miami Co. crash
- Miami County crash claims life of 12-year-old girl
- Police seeking information in fatal Miami County crash
- Clinton County man found dead after crash
- UPDATE: One dead in White County crash
- 2 dead in Martin County crash
- One dead in Cass County crash