DELPHI, Ind (WLFI)—A house fire caused Old State Road 25 to close.
Officials closed the road going southbound for nearly an hour.
Delphi Fire Department responded to the call at the 9700 blocks of state road 25 around 10 this morning.
Buck Creek Fire Department was also on scene assisting with the fire.
When crews arrived at the home, the back end was in flames.
People living inside evacuated and no one was harmed.
The cause of the fire is undetermined at this time.
- Old state road 25 closes due to a house fire
- Crash with injury closes State Road 25
- State Road 28 to close this week for road maintenance
- State Street closed due to water main break
- Southbound I-65 closed due to overturn semi
- I-65 closed due to multiple vehicle crash
- Several slide-offs due to slick roads
- State Road 10 in Newton County to close Monday
- INDOT closes State Road 18 for 7-mile stretch through October
- North River Road to temporarily close Monday