LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Drivers on Old US 231 in Tippecanoe County should also be on the lookout for a road closure. Starting Tuesday, the road is shut down at the Wea Bridge, about a half mile south of Veterans Memorial Parkway.
The road will be closed as crews will be making repairs to the bridge.
- Old US 231 closed for bridge repairs
- INDOT begins construction on U.S. 231 bridge
- Indiana urged not to close Ohio River bridge during repairs
- U.S. 231 pedestrian trail to close until late August
- Logansport bridge set to close
- State Street closed overnight for sewer repair
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: US 231 and Cumberland are back open
- County leaders approve U.S. 231 long-term development plan
- Drivers should avoid US 231 South due to gas leak
- U.S. 231 near Romney back open after serious crash