WHITE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — An aggravated robbery suspect from Newark, Ohio was caught by Indiana State Police in White County. Troopers had been told suspect Daniel Bowen may be traveling I-65 near Lafayette in a 1999 BMW.
Thursday afternoon police saw a car matching that description and noticed the license plates were registered for a different vehicle.
They pulled the car over near exit 193. Bowen was inside and surrendered without incident. He's in the White County jail awaiting extradition back to Ohio.
- Ohio robbery suspect caught in White County
- White County sex offender caught on school property
- Serial robbery suspect facing multiple charges in local bank robberies
- Serial robbery suspect charged for multiple armed robberies
- Newton County Sheriff's office looking for robbery suspect
- Shell gas station robbery suspect arrested
- Lebanon Police apprehend armed robbery suspects
- Lafayette police looking for robbery suspect
- Police searching for Linden bank robbery suspect
- Lebanon Police searching for armed robbery suspect