CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The Clinton County Sheriff's Office released further information on a fatal crash that happened Monday on State Road 26 in Clinton County. Police said it happened just east of Sedalia three miles from Rossville. When the deputies arrived on scene they found three vehicles were involved, two semis and a small van.
According to the Sheriff's Office, information on the scene showed the small van was traveling west on State Road 26. For an unknown reason, the van lost control, hitting the first semi on the driver's side and then struck the second semi head on.
The driver of the van, 47-year-old Stacy Langdon, and the passenger, 65-year-old Delbert Parham, were both pronounced dead at the scene of the crash. Both were from Kokomo.
The driver of the first semi, Cory Hays complained of neck pain. The driver of the second semi, Robert McCoy, suffered no injuries.
The road was shut down for several hours.
- Officials release the names of those involved in fatal Clinton County crash
- Officials release name of fatal crash victim
- Names of those involved in fatal plane crash released
- Officials release names of fatal car, motorcycle crash
- Name released in Lake Village fatal crash
- BREAKING: Names released of Cass County fatal crash
- Officials release names and details from fatal hit-and-run
- Police release name of wanted Clinton County man
- Clinton County crash involving school bus under investigation
- I-65 reopens six hours after fatal crash; names of victims released