CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The Clinton County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public to help find a wanted man after he failed to return from work release. The Sheriff's Office says 40-year-old Aaron Barnack is 6 feet tall and weighs 172 lbs with black hair and brown eyes with multiple tattoos
Barnack was currently incarcerated on a Probation Violation Warrant when he failed to return Saturday from work. According to the Clinton County Sheriff's Office, they have reason to believe he may have traveled to the South Bend area.
If you know where Barnack can be found, you're asked to call the Sheriff's Office at 765-659-6393.
- Clinton County Sheriff's Office searching for wanted man
- White County Sheriff's Office searching for missing Monticello man
- Clinton County Sheriff's Office donates wrapped car to veteran
- Clinton County Sheriff's Office heightens patrols on State Road 26
- Clinton County Sheriff's Office Looking To Install Solar Panels
- Police release name of wanted Clinton County man
- Man wanted in Clinton County taken into custody
- Clinton County burglary suspect arrested after morning search
- The Clinton County Sheriff's Office take a closer look at a cold case
- Clinton County commissioners discuss solar panels on the sheriff's office and jail