CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The Clinton County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public to help find a wanted man after he failed to return from work release. The Sheriff's Office says 40-year-old Aaron Barnack is 6 feet tall and weighs 172 lbs with black hair and brown eyes with multiple tattoos
Barnack was currently incarcerated on a Probation Violation Warrant when he failed to return Saturday from work. According to the Clinton County Sheriff's Office, they have reason to believe he may have traveled to the South Bend area.
If you know where Barnack can be found, you're asked to call the Sheriff's Office at 765-659-6393.
- Clinton County Sheriff's Office searching for wanted man
- White County Sheriff's Office searching for missing Monticello man
- Police release name of wanted Clinton County man
- Man wanted in Clinton County taken into custody
- Clinton County burglary suspect arrested after morning search
- Clinton County man found dead after crash
- Sheriff's office asking public's help identifying man
- Cass County Sheriff's Office investigating hotel fire
- Body found in Clinton County
- WLPD searching for man wanted in alleged armed robbery