WHITE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) -- A body has been pulled from the Tippecanoe River in White County, Sheriff Pat Shafer confirmed Tuesday. It's about nine minutes' drive south of where a Battle Ground man was last seen on Sunday.
No identification of the body has been made. The person was pulled from the river around 6:30 p.m. and is now en route to the coroner's office.
News 18 has a crew on the scene and will bring any updates as they're available here online, and on News 18 at 10 and 11.
- White County Sheriff confirms body pulled from Tippecanoe River
- White County coroner confirms identity of body pulled from Tippecanoe River.
- Neighbors react to body pulled from Tippecanoe River
- Goldsmith pulls off win in tight Tippecanoe County Sheriff's race
- Lafayette man dies after being pulled from Tippecanoe River
- Body of missing kayaker on Tippecanoe River found
- Body Scanner Coming to Tippecanoe County
- Houses submerged along Tippecanoe River
- Tippecanoe County Primary Sheriff and Prosecutor Debate
- Bob Goldsmith enters Tippecanoe County sheriff's race