Some showers/storms are possible late tonight-Thursday morning, then dry & cooler. This, after 85-88 today. Lows will only run 65-70 tonight. Highs tomorrow will run 67-73.
Front goes back north; showers/storms Friday morning then dry & warmer, humid with highs in the 80-85 range.
Showers/storms are possible Saturday, mainly afternoon to evening & into the night. An isolated severe storm or two cannot be ruled out. Showers/storms are possible Sunday morning before ending, it then looks dry & warm, humid.
After 77-82 Saturday, highs of 80-84 are likely Sunday.
A few isolated showers/storms are possible Monday-Wednesday, otherwise it looks dry, warm & humid. Record warmth is possible with highs mid to upper 80s & lows 65-70.
Meanwhile, major early season snowstorm to blizzard will rage in the Rockies to High Plains with potential severe weather outbreak from Iowa to Texas early next week.
We may have a tropical storm or hurricane make landfall along the Gulf Coast & skirt right up through Florence-ravaged North & South Carolina. We will see a massive pattern change. It will go from August to November!
Widespread frost & freezing is likely.
We are fair game for the cold right after October 12.
Lows in the 20s are possible with a few days with highs only in the 40s & 50s.
An overall below normal temperature pattern will settle in for much of the remainder of October until a significant end-of-the-month rebound for "Indian Summer" with widespread 70s.
- October 1, 4 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 3, 1 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 15, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 25, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 25, 11 PM: Weather Forecast Update
- October 26, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 29, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 30, 3 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 15, 9:15 PM Weather Forecast Update