Fall color is about to peak now! Enjoy!
This afternoon looks great with 50s to around 60 with 40s tonight.
A couple isolated showers are possible Tuesday morning as a warm front passes. Otherwise, Tuesday looks windy & warm with highs 64-68. Sunshine for a while will be replaced with increasing clouds that will precede rainfall in the evening & night. A couple isolated storms are possible.
Rainfall will continue into Wednesday, but should exit near midday. Some sun may follow with highs 50s to 60.
The good news is that it looks as if a long break in the rainfall will occur. The next round looks to hold off until after Trick-or-Treating. Halloween looks partly cloudy with temperatures cooling from 53 at 7 p.m. to 48 by 9 p.m. with a north-northeast wind at 5-10 mph.
Secondary wave of rainfall should follow Thursday with highs near 51.
Tuesday-Thursday rainfall totals of 0.80-2" are likely viewing area-wide.
Lots of clouds with 40s to 50 Friday will give way to quite a few clouds Saturday, but also passage of a warm front that will warm us to the 60s by Sunday (after 50s Saturday).
Storm system will bring showers & storms to the area with warm, windy conditions November 5-6 period.
- October 29, 12:30 PM Weather Forecast Update: Trick-or-Treating Forecast
- October 29, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 30, 3 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 12, 7 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 25, 11 PM: Weather Forecast Update
- October 26, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 11, 3 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 16, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 3, 1 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 1, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update