Note the light rain around much of Friday, before it become more & more spotty in the evening. Chilly east-northeast wind at 10-20 mph will dominate with highs in the 45-50 range.
Rainfall Saturday looks isolated with even a peak or two of sun then. Highs will run 52-55 with north-northwest winds 9-16 mph.
Total rainfall Friday-Friday night will run anywhere from 0.07" in the far northwest to as much as 0.35-0.40" in the south & near 0.21" in Greater Lafayette.
Clipper will dive southward Sunday bringing a wave of rain Sunday afternoon-evening with totals of 0.15-0.30" expected & highs 50-55.
Monday is looking drier & warmer with sunshine & highs of 52-56, followed by lots of sun & 59-63 Tuesday.
As for Halloween, highs still look to reach 63-67 with increasing clouds & strong south to southwest winds at 20-30 mph.
Some data suggests a much earlier arrival of the front with rainfall all occur before Trick-or-Treating, but this is a new development & I would prefer to see data consensus over a long period of time before making forecast changes with the timing.
Rainfall of 0.50-1" with isolated +1" amounts are possible.
- October 25, 11 PM: Weather Forecast Update
- October 25, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 1, 4 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 3, 1 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 15, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 26, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 29, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 30, 3 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 8, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update: Big Changes Ahead
- October 24, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update: Tweaking the Numbers