1. Isolated showers will give way to a few scattered showers at times Sunday with mostly cloudy skies & highs in the upper 50s to mid 60s. Southwest winds will become west, then northwest.
2. A scattering of showers is possible Monday with mostly cloudy to cloudy skies & highs in the 50s to around 60 with easterly winds.
3. Total rainfall Sunday-Monday will run 0.15-0.40" (greatest amounts south).
4. Partly to mostly cloudy skies Tuesday may produce an isolated shower or two, otherwise it looks dry with highs in the 60s to near 70 with southeast to south winds.
5. Wednesday looks windy & warm with 68-76, followed by 75-80 Thursday.
6. Line of storms is possible Thursday evening-night with risk of a few severe storms. Looks like MARGINAL to SLIGHT RISK parameters from Indiana to Missouri, northern Arkansas & northeastern Oklahoma.
7. Some rainfall amounts will exceed 0.50".
8. Friday through next weekend look dry with highs in the upper 50s to mid 60s & lows in the 30s & 40s.
9. Next decent potential of rainfall is around October 30 as temperatures warm to the 60s to lower 70s.
10. Much cooler air should follow briefly with highs in the 40s & 50s.