Cold front is along I-57 in ribbon of 250-300 J/kg SB CAPE. Line of towering cumulus are along front with a sliver of sun ahead of it.
There is a ribbon of some isolated severe risk according to Craven-Brooks Sig Parameter.
Some 15% EF0 tornado probs developing in that band.
Broken low-topped line or lines of gusty showers & t'showers should race through soon. Risk of a single isolated strong to severe gust for a cell that can really pulse up. Parameters are such to mention small risk of brief rope spin-up of EF0 tornado from one of the showers or t'showers where CAPE can reach 400 J/kg.
Clearing should then develop & it will be windy & cooler.
Low clouds should pivot in for a good chunk of the area tomorrow with windy, cool conditions at 47-56 after 39-45 tonight.
Frost is likely tomorrow night as skies clear & winds calm with lows 29-33.
- October 21, 4:30 PM Update
- 6:21 PM Update
- October 30, 3 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 30, 5 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 30, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 21, 11 AM Weather Forecast Update
- October 21, 1:30 PM Update: So What's Next With the Weather?
- December 21, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- January 21, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 21, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update