CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A 20-year-old woman has been airlifted after a crash between a semi and two vehicles in Clinton County. An arrest has been made for operating while intoxicated.
It happened Wednesday around 11 p.m. in the 3200 block of State Road 29. A semi was heading south on State Road 29 and was sideswiped by a pickup headed north.
The pickup then hit a southbound car, driven by Carmen Timmons of Frankfort, head-on. The woman in the car was airlifted to an Indianapolis hospital.
No other injuries were reported.
The driver of the pickup, 57 year old Jeffrey Archer, was arrested for an OWI causing serious bodily injury.
- OWI arrest made in Clinton Co. crash
- OWI arrest after rollover crash in West Lafayette
- Driver arrested for OWI in crash with officer
- Here's what happens when you're arrested for OWI in Lafayette
- Carroll County Sheriff: OWI arrest leads to marijuana bust
- Avon police arrest 2-time Indy 500 winner Al Unser, Jr. on OWI charge
- Police arrest 7 for OWI on New Year's Eve night in Tippecanoe County
- Clinton County man found dead after crash
- One dead after Clinton Co. crash
- Arrest made in infant death case