Wave of snow will come in after midnight Thursday night & last to Friday morning.
1" or less will tend to occur over much of the area on grassy & elevated surfaces. There will likely be a highly-broken, narrow band of 1-2". It is a bit unclear where that will set up. At this point, lack of coverage of that 1-2" & the incertainty of it warrents "isolated 1-2" amounts" amidst the larger area of 1" or less wording.
A break should then ensue & any snow will melt very quickly Friday as we warm from near 32 to 37.
Some sun is possible before it clouds up again & scattered snow showers & squalls pass in the afternoon-evening. The grass may be whitened by less than 1" of accumulation from these.
These will end later Friday evening, followed by clearing. A few slick spots are possible given lows of 20-25.
The weekend looks cold, cold during the mornings with upper teens & lower 20s. 30s Saturday with lots of sun & not much wind will give way to breezy, warmer conditions Sunday with increasing high & mid clouds with 40s.
Colder weather early to mid next week with highs in the 30s & some snow showers Tuesday will eventually lead to a nice warm-up as we get to mid-month.
- November 7, 5:30 PM Weather Forecast Update: Some Snow, Cold Temps & a Brief Warm-Up Down the Road
- November 30, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update: Rain, Wind, Storms, Warmth, Then Cold & Snow
- November 11, 12 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 11, 7 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 12, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 22, 7 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 27, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 1, 4:30 PM Weather Update
- November 19, 10:30 PM Weather Forecast Update: Some Snow, Then a Warm-Up With Rain....Then Much Colder Again