We saw good melting today with highs 32-35.
Some patches of light freezing drizzle/snow grains are possible tomorrow morning with cloudy skies (after brief period of clearing overnight). Watch for patchy black ice with lows in the upper 20s.
Friday will be rather breezy from the west-southwest to southwest with mostly cloudy skies & 38-41.
Alberta Clipper with cold front will pass Saturday with some spotty rain & then rain/snow showers. Highs will run 38-41.
A few snow showers are possible Saturday night & Sunday from lake effect & upper trough. After lows in the 20s Saturday night, highs on Sunday will run in the lower to middle 30s.
If there is any accumulation, it would be localized & light.
Next week looks pretty dry with 40s dominating.
50s are possible Thanksgiving with dry, breezy weather.
50s to 60 are likely next Friday with windy, warm weather.
This quick pattern change will bring much-needed rainfall to California, but multiple storm systems there will increase mudslide risk in wildfire-scarred zones.
Much colder weather with opportunities for snowfall will follow as we end November & move into December. The first half of December looks colder & snowier than normal.
- November 15, 11:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 11, 12 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 11, 7 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 7, 11:15 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 1, 4:30 PM Weather Update
- November 12, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 22, 7 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 27, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 30, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update