Today will be a raw, rainy, nasty day with cold north-northeast winds. Rain will be with us all day, but will lighten up at times in the afternoon with highs in the 40s. Rain may increase again this evening to part of the night before diminishing late.
A couple isolated showers are possible tomorrow with mostly cloudy skies & highs in the 40s to near 50.
Saturday will be warm as the wind turns to the southeast, then south as a warm front lifts northward. Highs will reach well into the 50s.
Rainfall totals of 1-2" are likely by tomorrow morning after 0.25-0.80" yesterday, leading to grand totals for Tuesday-Thursday of 1.25-2.50".
Additional rounds of rainfall are likely Sunday-Tuesday. It looks warm & windy with highs in the 60s.
In terms of any severe weather, it looks like severe risk Texas to Ohio & Pennsylvania over this period. So, it is just southeast & east of us, but we will monitor.
It stays active right up to to mid November with the main storm system with rain & storms right around mid November. It looks warm & windy ahead of it.
Looks like severe risk Texas to Indiana with this main storm system. It is unclear how far north in Indiana the risk will get.
Then the cold comes!
Notice the large, strong Arctic high after November 15!
Our highs on November 16-18 may only reach the 20s & 30s with lows in the teens.
With the cold, some minor snow may even occur in that November 17-25 time frame either from an upper level Plains system or a southern system.
Temperatures should moderate after November 26, then tank again by December 5.
- November 1, 9 AM Weather Forecast Update: Wet, Active Pattern
- November 21, 12:30 AM Weather Forecast Update: Active, Windy, Stormy Pattern of Rain, Snow, Ice & Bursts of Arctic Air
- November 2, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update: Active!
- November 28, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update: Active!
- September 29, 10:30 PM Weather Forecast Update: Back to Summer....Briefly In Active Pattern
- February 3, 10:30 PM Weather Forecast: Ice Jams & Very Active Weather Pattern Underway
- November 11, 12 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 11, 7 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 12, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 22, 7 PM Weather Forecast Update