WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — A popular parking garage on Northwestern Avenue will be used as paid parking during Purdue University men’s home basketball games.
According to Purdue University news release, starting at 5 p.m. for weeknight games or two hours prior to the start time for weekend games, each vehicle will be required to pay $10 at the entrance in order to park in the garage. Cash is the only payment method that will be accepted, and no advance garage passes will be offered.
Purdue also stated, on game days, those who have numbered, reserved parking spaces and display a physical athletics parking permit; or are driving a branded university vehicle will be permitted to enter the garage without paying. All other Purdue parking permit holders will be required to pay during the times listed on game days.
Faculty, staff or students who typically park in the Northwestern Avenue Parking Garage for evening or weekend work or classes may use the University Street Parking Garage or nearby lots as an alternative when event parking is in effect.
- Northwestern parking garage will be used as event parking for Purdue basketball games
- Parking information for Purdue-Indiana basketball game
- Purdue set for Northwestern series
- Purdue softball tops Northwestern 14-6
- State Street closures will affect parking garage
- McLaughlin delivers game-winner as Purdue beats Northwestern 61-58
- Purdue softball beats Northwestern to take series
- 5-run first inning propels Northwestern over Purdue
- Purdue volleyball wins second straight, sweeps Northwestern
- Purdue University's Horticulture Park reopens