WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — North River Road is back open after it closed in May for road reconstruction, according to Tippecanoe County's website.
Officials are urging drivers to still be cautious in the area, as landscaping and utility work is still being done. Construction signs and flaggers may still be in the area.
As we reported, the 3.5 mile stretch between Soldiers Home Road and Happy Hollow Road closed May 13. The detour doubled the amount of travel time.
- North River Road back open after months-long closure
- North River Road closure rescheduled
- UPDATE: Monday's North River Road closure postponed
- INDOT: North River Road closes Tuesday
- North River Road to temporarily close Monday
- Road Closure: I-65 southbound lane
- Main Street closure pushed back
- Klondike Road back open after gas leak
- North River Road to close for the summer beginning Monday
- North River Road closed as crews pour new bridge deck