GREENVILLE, N.C. (WLFI) — Police are investigating the death of an East Carolina University student.
Campus police say the body of a female student was found in her dorm room Wednesday afternoon.
The young woman's identity hasn't been released. Police say there is no sign of foul play, but an investigation is underway.
Dr. Virginia Hardy, the vice chancellor for student affairs, issued a statement offering condolences.
Counseling services are available for students and staff.
- North Carolina student found dead in dorm room
- Two dead after shooting on campus of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Purdue University completes proposal entry process for new dorms
- Renovations set at Indiana University dorms plagued by mold
- Mollie Tibbetts, missing Iowa college student, found dead
- Angels pitcher Tyler Skaggs dead at 27; found in hotel room
- Rev. Billy Graham dies at North Carolina home
- What to watch for in Tuesday's North Carolina special elections
- Clinton County man found dead after crash
- ISP: Missing Brookston man found dead