ROMNEY, Ind. (WLFI) -- A Romney intersection is back open after a head on collision.
State Road 28 West and South 400 West has been cleared of any debris between the semi and van.
They hit one another around 5:30 p.m.
Neither driver was injured. Both cars were totaled.
A homeowner told News 18 this isn't the first time he has heard a crash outside of his home.
He said drivers need to be more conscience of the two-way stop.
The Tippecanoe County Sheriff's responded to the crash immediately and left around 8 p.m.
- No injuries in head-on collision in Romney
- Head Start coming to Romney Meadows
- One dead in head-on collision on State Road 47
- Lafayette police investigate shooting at Romney Meadows
- Romney man charged after police standoff
- Romney residents meet to discuss controversial sewage system
- U.S. 231 near Romney back open after serious crash
- Police looking for suspect in alleged Romney Meadows armed robbery
- LPD: Man suspected of killing in Romney Meadows arrested
- Multiple injuries in 3-vehicle crash