LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Lafayette police say no one has been arrested in connection to a shooting on Friday night, despite officers interviewing the shooter.
According to police, Friday night just after 6:30 p.m., Bobby Sears shot Christopher Stichter. They say it happened inside a home on old U.S. 231 on the city's southside. An argument may have led to the shooting
Lafayette police told WLFI Sears left the home after the shooting. Officers located him at Greenbush Street and Sagamore Parkway He was interviewed but he was not taken into custody.
LPD says the investigation is ongoing.
- No arrest made in Friday's southside shooting
- Southside community center opening right on schedule
- New southside Lafayette library breaks ground
- Arrest made in infant death case
- Arrest made in Tippecanoe County standoff situation
- Arrest made in Tippecanoe Arts Federation theft
- Arrest made in Lafayette lumberyard arson
- OWI arrest made in Clinton Co. crash
- Special announcement to be made at Grant's House celebration Friday
- Woman arrested following Lafayette shooting