TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) announced I-65 lane restrictions will begin nightly on Thursday, August 22 in Tippecanoe County. Construction crews will be strengthening the outside shoulder just south of State Road 38 on the bridge over Lauramie Creek, near the 164 mile marker. The road will be narrowed down to a 12’ lane between the hours of 9 p.m. - 6 a.m.
The project is scheduled for completion in August of 2021.
- Nightly lane restrictions start on I-65
- Additional lane coming to I-65
- Road Closure: I-65 southbound lane
- I-65 lanes open after years of construction
- Overnight lane closures will impact I-65 drivers
- Another lane closure for I-65 northbound
- U.S. 52 nighttime lane restrictions start May 2
- Salisbury and Sagamore lane restrictions on Monday
- Lane restrictions coming to US 52
- Temporary lane restriction caused by sinkhole