NEWTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - The Newton County Coroner's Office is asking for the public's help in identifying a woman found dead on June 3rd. Coroner Scott McCord said she was found along County Road 600 East just south of State Road 10.
The woman's description is as follows:
- Black female age 30 to 50 years.
- 5’4” to 5’10”.
- 120 to 140 pounds.
- Short cropped black hair.
- Wearing a dark Tee Shirt with the words “Chica Fina” across the front.
- Black (dark) jogging style pants with pockets.
- Size 10 Black/Silver Nike tennis shoes.
She has several tattoos on both arms and on her body.
- Mickey Mouse with the letter “K” on the right forearm.
- Minnie Mouse with the name/word Khalia above it on the left forearm.
- A large green Dollar Sign ($) on the upper left chest with the name/word Jockqua with stars and a heart.
- These are just some of the tattoos found on her.
McCord said in a press release that the autopsy was performed on June 4th at the Tippecanoe County Morgue. He said no traumatic injuries were found and no physical health conditions were noted. The cause of death will remain unknown pending return of toxicology studies.
Anyone having information that may lead to her identity please contact Scott McCord at the Newton County Coroner’s Office at (219) 285-2515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reply via messenger on Facebook to the Newton County Indiana Coroner’s Office page. McCord is asking people not to post any names on Facebook.