LAKE VILLAGE, Ind. (WLFI) — Newton County Deputies are looking for whoever robbed a Lake Village truck stop Tuesday.
They said the man sprayed the clerk with pepper spray before taking off.
It happened at 2:26 a.m. at Phil's Truck Stop on State Road 10.
Sheriff's deputies said a masked man walked into the truck stop, sprayed the clerk and took things from the store.
They said he then left the business and headed west in a tan four door passenger car.
The clerk was taken to a local hospital due to breathing problems.
Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff's office at 219-474-5661 or the tip line at 219-234-7014.
- Newton Co. Deputies searching for man who robbed truck stop
- Search continues for man who robbed Horizon Bank
- Jury finds Newton County man guilty of murder
- Newton County blaze causes $50,000 damage
- Surveillance video shows Newton County robbery
- Semi and train collide in Newton County
- Missing Newton Co. teen found safe
- North Newton School Corporation Superintendent dies
- Newton County Sheriff's Office issues warrant for chase suspect
- Chimney fire causes damage to Newton Co. home