Some events will not be covered by News 18, as a matter of general policy.
Two such events are suicides and bomb threats. In both cases, studies have found that broadcasting such events can lead to copycat events and actually amplify the problem.
As with all policies, there are exceptions. Stories will be dealt with on an individual basis.
If you have an event or issue you think News 18 should cover, you can contact us using Report!t on our website or on our smartphone applications.
- News 18 coverage policy
- Purdue joins list of employers changing spousal medical coverage policy
- Purdue announces delay of spousal medical coverage policy changes
- Postgame Coverage: Louisville vs. Purdue
- New webpage dedicated to Foster Farms Bowl coverage
- News 18 Special Report: Hidden Dangers
- News 18 Investigates: Hunger in the Classroom
- News 18 bids farewell to Kayla Sullivan
- POSTGAME COVERAGE: Purdue vs. Michigan State
- Assistance program offers electric bill coverage