WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — WLFI is hosting a live debate between the three candidates running for Tippecanoe County sheriff and the two running for Tippecanoe County prosecutor.
The debate will be broadcasted live on WLFI on Tuesday, April 10, at 7 p.m. from the Faith West Community Center. The event is free and open to the public. Seats will be on a first come, first serve basis.
The first half of the debate will be between the three sheriff's candidates, and the final 30 minutes will be between the two men running for prosecutor.
Candidates will get an equal amount of time for answers and rebuttals. A moderator will keep time. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m.
Incumbent Sheriff Barry Richard, West Lafayette Police Cheif Jason Dombkowski and Sheriff's Deputy John 'Woody' Ricks are the three candidates running for sheriff in the May 8 primary. Incumbent Prosecutor Pat Harrington and Lafayette lawyer Earl McCoy are running for the prosecutor seat.
- WLFI to broadcast debate between Tippecanoe Co. sheriff, prosecutor candidates
- Tippecanoe County Primary Sheriff and Prosecutor Debate
- Candidates discuss future of Tippecanoe County in WLFI's primary debate
- Tippecanoe Co. Sheriff and Prosecutor debate happening Tuesday
- Tippecanoe Co. Prosecutor candidates' final plea
- Former Tippecanoe Co. Prosecutor candidate's blooper reel
- Tippecanoe Co. Sheriff's candidates get specific
- Sheriff candidates play nice during public debate
- Republican Senate Candidate Debate
- WLFI History