TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — If you're looking for something to do this weekend, News 18 This Morning's Weekend Planner is here to help.
Here are a few things going on in the area:
Greater Lafayette's Christmas parade will hit downtown Saturday night.
It is the largest holiday parade in the state.
The parade route follows Main Street from 11th to 2nd streets.
It's scheduled to begin at 5:30 p.m. and will feature floats, classic cars and even a few familiar faces from News 18!
Organizers suggest you show up early to get a good spot.
Also happening this weekend:
West Lafayette kicks off its Winter Farmers Market season.
The market will be held on the first Saturday of each month, from now until April.
Head to Morton Center from 9 a.m. to noon to check out baked goods and the season's freshest offerings, including gifts and treats for holiday shopping.
You can find the Morton Center at 222 N. Chauncey Ave. in West Lafayette.
Lafayette will also be holding its own special holiday Farmers Market.
It will be held at its regular place, 5th Street between Main and Columbia streets.
Hours are 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- News 18 This Morning’s Weekend Planner for Dec. 1
- News 18 Weekend Planner for 9/13 - 9/15
- News 18 Weekend Planner for 9/27 - 9/29
- News 18 Weekend Planner from 10/18 - 10/20
- News 18 Weekend Planner from 10/25 - 10/27
- NEWS 18 WEEKEND PLANNER FROM 11/08 - 11/10
- News 18 Weekend Planner from 9/20 - 9/22
- News 18 Weekend Planner from 10/11 - 10/13
- Weekend Planner 5/17 - 5/19
- Weekend Planner for 10/04 - 10/06