WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — After five years of dedicated service, News 18 says farewell to Meteorologist Amber Hardwick.
Amber has served the Greater Lafayette community for nearly five years. She came to WLFI from Ball State in March of 2013 as a weekend meteorologist and then moved to mornings in June of 2015.
Amber will be heading home to Indianapolis where she has accepted the weekend morning meteorologist position at Fox 59. Join us in thanking her for her dedication to keeping us weather aware and the community safe.
- News 18 This Morning says farewell to Amber Hardwick
- News 18 to bid farewell to longtime anchor Gina Quattrocchi
- News 18 coverage policy
- Subject of Auburn Amber Alert found safe
- Statewide Amber Alert cancelled for 3 children
- News 18 This Morning’s Weekend Planner for Dec. 1
- Thousand gather to say farewell to Boone County deputy
- Statewide Amber Alert for 9-year-old boy canceled
- UPDATE: Statewide AMBER Alert canceled for one-year-old girl
- News 18 Special Report: Hidden Dangers