WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Two West Lafayette Parks will be getting some new drinking fountains.
Parkreation was awarded six fountains to put in Happy Hollow and Cumberland Parks.
They will be installed in the shelter areas for a cost around sixteen thousand dollars.
Funds from the Community Development Block Grant will be used to pay for the project.
- New water fountains to be installed in local parks
- Lafayette water park getting two new slides
- Round the Fountain Art Fair comes to Downtown Lafayette
- Fountain County woman found dead after reported missing
- Fountain Co. man at center of human trafficking investigation
- Police detain suspected shooter in Cincinnati's Fountain Square, dispatcher says
- Multi-state car chase ends in Fountain County
- Final Installment of Series On Wildfires
- I-74 resurfacing in Fountain and Montgomery Counties is set to get underway
- State Street closing temporarily for storm sewer installation