LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A new subdivision is coming to our area. Winter Crest Subdivision is being built on the east side of County Road 550 E, just north of Faith Baptist Church.
All required testing and inspections by the city of Lafayette were approved at a recent board of works meeting. Eleven houses will be built as part of phase one.
After that is complete, phase two will begin and eleven more houses will be added.
The subdivision is technically outside city limits, but Assistant Director of Public Works Bob Foley said it affects people in Lafayette.
"We are busting at the seams here, pretty much all of the residential property within the city limits is used up," Bob Foley.
Foley said with the city's growth, it's likely more projects like this will pop up, and said there are already many new subdivisions being added to that area.
- New subdivision in the works
- APC Approves Subdivision in Dayton
- Neighbors concerned over proposed subdivision
- Approved subdivision brings controversy to APC
- Tippecanoe County Commissioners approve subdivision plan
- Subdivision request for low-income apartments continued by APC
- APC recommends approval for controversial subdivision in Dayton
- Dayton Town Council approves controversial rezoning for new subdivision
- APC clears confusion on costs for upcoming Dayton subdivision
- Work Week Forecast