LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A tax abatement for Engineering and Industrial services LLC is going to be passed at Monday's Lafayette city council meeting.
As we previously reported it is taking the spot of Cassini Tile on Earl Ave.
It brings with it 28 current employees, but there will also be four new job openings.
Three of those jobs will be in production and one in a management position.
Mayor Roswarski said it'll be good to have another business moving here.
"We are very excited to get this company here in our community," said Roswarski. "People might know Cassini Tile has been sitting empty for a while and could've used a spruce up."
On average an employee makes $25 an hour.
- New production jobs coming to Lafayette
- West Lafayette stores talk about CBD oil products
- Crossroads Galvanizing celebrates start of production in Lafayette
- March Madness, less productivity?
- History lecture series coming to West Lafayette
- Taste of Tippecanoe comes to downtown Lafayette
- West Lafayette bridge to come down
- The Greater Lafayette honor flight comes home
- Pedestrian plazas possibly coming to West Lafayette
- New business park coming to Lafayette