INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - A new poll looking at the race between Democrat Joe Donnelly and Republican Mike Braun was released Tuesday morning.
The Indypolitics.org poll has some surprising findings, which include showing Braun with a lead over Donnelly, WISH-TV reports.
The poll shows Braun with 47 percent support, Donnelly with 43 percent, Libertarian Lucy Brenton gets three percent with seven percent of voters undecided.
To look at the poll, click here.
- New poll shows Republican Braun with lead over Democrat Donnelly
- Braun, Donnelly respond to Kavanaugh allegations
- Mike Braun defeats Joe Donnelly in Indiana Senate Race
- Trump stumps for Republican Senate hopeful Braun in Indiana
- Donnelly leads charge in fight against opioid crisis
- Donnelly raises $5.3M, getting help from top Democrats
- Sen. Donnelly discusses 2018 priorities
- Donnelly raises $1.3M, likely outperforming GOP contenders
- Donnelly releases statement on Sen. Al Franken