LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - A new partnership between two companies in Lafayette will bring more jobs to the area.
Alorica announced a partnership with Ulta Beauty on Monday.
Alorica runs a call center that handles customer care and tech support for other businesses.
Ulta Beauty is a company that sells make-up and beauty products. The company recently opened a store in the Pavillions, off Creasy Lane.
Alorica will now help manage a portion of Ulta Beauty's website for customer services. They will assist people who may need help online.
"Folks who have issues or need assistance with their online retail or minor issues with the local store. We'll be assisting them and making sure they have seamless and effortless interactions," said Brian Diaz, site director.
- New partnership between Alorica and Ulta Beauty to add jobs
- Ulta Beauty shoplifter accused of pulling knife
- US employers add 228K jobs, unemployment rate stays 4.1 pct
- Geico to nearly double Carmel office, add nearly 1,500 jobs
- If approved, Caterpillar $70 million renovation plan would add jobs
- Beautiful start to work week ahead
- LSC adds cyber insurance to protect employees
- Purdue adds two to incoming class
- Purdue women add threeto 2018-19 roster
- Local Democrats add to November ticket