LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)—Big League Sports is now open on the east-side of Lafayette.
The 5,500sqft. space caters to sports enthusiast to enjoy food, drinks and games.
If you aren't a sports enthusiast there are still things for you to enjoy.
The Bar & Grill has pool tables and DJs on the weekends.
Co-owner Jerry Strok said he's excited to bring a fresh space for having a good time and watching sports.
"We want the Yankee fans, we want the Jacksonville Jaguars' fans, we all want them to come here and know that they can come here and have a great game and great food and enjoy their time here," said Strok.
Co-owner, Cory Spurgeon, agrees and hopes that people will have a great experience when they come in.
"I hope they experience a good time," said Spurgeon. "Ultamitely at the end of the day that's what we want everybody to have when they come in here, is just a good time to come back."
Big League Sports offers a full menu. They are located at 140 Frontage Road just off of State Road 26.
- New local restaurant on east-side of Lafayette
- Armed robbery reported on Lafayette's east side
- Police release identity of body found on Lafayette's east side
- Lafayette police investigating shooting incident on city's east-side
- Two homes damaged in east side fire
- Franciscan Health celebrates 10 years at east side campus
- Franciscan Health Lafayette East's campus expanding
- Lafayette firefighter aids in East Coast hurricane
- New library could be coming to Lafayette's south side
- Lafayette man arrested after south side shooting, police pursuit