WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Drivers will see some changes Monday afternoon as new lanes have opened on West State Street.
According to West Lafayette Police, drivers should be aware of traffic changes due to the new lanes starting Monday on West State Stree between U.S. Highway 231 and McCormick Road.
You can follow the latest information on the construction at State Street Redevelopment Project.
- New lanes open on West State Street
- State Street set to open Thursday
- West Lafayette pools open Thursday
- I-65 lanes open after years of construction
- Final Phase of West Lafayette State Street Project begins in March
- Franciscan Health Lafayette opens new West Tower
- West Wood Street closed due to gas leak
- Update: all lanes open after crash on I-65 forces closure
- UPDATE: Southbound lanes of I-65 are now open
- All 4 lanes of Sagamore Parkway now open