WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Drivers will see some changes Monday afternoon as new lanes have opened on West State Street.
According to West Lafayette Police, drivers should be aware of traffic changes due to the new lanes starting Monday on West State Stree between U.S. Highway 231 and McCormick Road.
You can follow the latest information on the construction at State Street Redevelopment Project.
- New lanes open on West State Street
- State Street set to open Thursday
- West Lafayette pools open Thursday
- West Lafayette building streets for the future
- I-65 lanes open after years of construction
- Water main replacement to cause lane restrictions on 4th Street
- Lafayette Street reopens after fallen tree blocks lanes
- Final Phase of West Lafayette State Street Project begins in March
- Franciscan Health Lafayette opens new West Tower
- Indian & International Grocery opens in West Lafayette