WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - More development could be coming to the Purdue Research Park, near a busy West Lafayette intersection.
The plans call for new development at the intersection of Kalberer and Yeager roads.
West Lafayette Director of Development Erik Carlson said it will include apartments for young professionsals or families. It will also include retail space.
Carlson said this kind of project caters to the needs of the research park and the people working there.
"It really speaks to what they're looking to see in the research park and how PRF is keeping a lot of its land, but also looking at strategic sales, such as this one, to bring more vibrancy in the zone," said Carlson.
The proposal will be before the Area Plan Commission Wednesday night.
- New development in the works for the Purdue Research Park
- Purdue researchers develop new handheld device to detect E. coli
- Purdue researchers develop 3D technology to detect deadly cancers
- Purdue Neurotrauma Group Continues Research
- New design lab in Purdue's Research Park works with local automobile industry
- New development Provenance coming to Purdue's Discovery Park District
- Big plans in the works for Purdue Economic Development Area
- Purdue students to research in Antarctica
- Purdue researchers finding cleaner fuel alternatives
- Researchers working to reverse type two diabetes