LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) -- A new industrial park is moving into Lafayette. Area Plan Commission approved Rose Business Park Wednesday evening.
It will be built at the northwest corner of Old CR 350 S and CR 500 E.
That is between Sagamore Parkway and State Road 38.
The business park includes six lots which totals a little less than 30 acres. It is already a part of the industrial zone in Wea Township.
Tom Murtaugh said it is a perfect fit for that part of Lafayette and that work should begin soon.
"It's a six lot subdivisions, so I could think that one or two of those lots would be developed relatively quickly but I doubt that all six would be developed," said Tippecanoe County Commissioner Murtaugh.
To the east of the development, across CR 500 E is a large pond and to the west are a number of businesses in the adjoining Milestone Industrial Subdivision.
- New business park coming to Lafayette
- Pocket park coming to historic Lafayette neighborhood
- Small Business Saturday takes over downtown Lafayette
- Greater Lafayette Commerce Hosting Business Expo Wednesday
- Vandals strike two West Lafayette businesses
- West Lafayette businesses dealing without Purdue students
- History lecture series coming to West Lafayette
- Taste of Tippecanoe comes to downtown Lafayette
- West Lafayette bridge to come down
- The Greater Lafayette honor flight comes home