SOUTH BEND, Ind (WLFI) — Indiana's newest casino is set to open in less than a week.
Four Winds South Bend will officially open its doors Tuesday at 4 p.m.
The casino is owned by the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians.
It's the first casino opened by the tribe in the state of Indiana.
They currently run three other Four Winds casinos in Michigan, including one less than an hour from the new South Bend location.
Four Winds South Bend features four restaurants and 18,000 slots, but no table games.
The casino employs 12,000 people and its owners plan to accommodate about 2 million people a year.
- New South Bend casino opening Tuesday
- Federal judge's ruling lets South Bend abortion clinic open
- South Bend business owner enters congressional race
- Statewide Silver Alert for South Bend woman
- Indiana denies application for South Bend abortion clinic
- South Bend mayor vetoes rezoning for anti-abortion group
- President Trump will speak in South Bend next week
- Jury declines to indict South Bend officer in fatal crash
- Potawatomi Zoo in South Bend to get white rhino exhibit
- South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg joins 2020 presidential race