WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Some much-needed heating and cooling upgrades on are the way for the Purdue Crew Boathouse.
Staff say the boathouse is stuffy during the summer months and large fans are usually needed.
New HVAC equipment will make the building more tolerable during athletic training and other facility events.
The project is being paid with a donation by Purdue Alumnus Larry Gough.
- New HVAC system to help cool down Purdue Crew Boathouse
- Purdue implements new parking permit system
- Purdue Crew rows in Tippecanoe County Mall
- Purdue Crew receives sizable anonymous donation
- Cool, Gloomy and Grey
- Becoming Cool, Clear Overnight
- A cool and soggy Wednesday
- The Purdue Crew team is hosting its annual Row-A-Thon
- Purdue Crew to send two athletes to World University Rowing Championships