WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)—A brand new CityBus route is launching on Purdue's campus starting Monday. The 20/20E South Campus Loop takes riders from Lynn Hall to the Discovery Parking Lot.
The 20 South Campus Loop runs every 20 minutes from 6 p.m. to midnight. Stops on the route include Krannert, Purdue Village, Lyles-Porter Hall and Aviation Technology.
The 20-E South Campus is the express route from Lynn Hall to Discovery Parking Lot, which runs every 15 minutes from 4 to 6 p.m.
The new route runs Monday through Friday during fall and spring semester while class is in session.
Changes also go into effect for CityBus routes 27 and 28 starting Monday.
Rides now begin one hour earlier for 27 Outer Loop; starting at 7:04 a.m. The route has service every 11 minutes until 6:20 p.m.
For 28 Gold Loop, buses now arrive every twenty minutes. The route runs from 6:43 a.m. to 6:03 p.m Monday through Friday.
- New CityBus route takes riders to south side of Purdue's campus
- CityBus asking for feedback on new routes
- CityBus launches new customizable app
- CityBus prepared for snowy conditions
- CityBus launches new "Ride to Work" program
- Spring Fest to take over Purdue's campus this weekend
- CityBus kicks off summer food drop to help feed children
- Tippecanoe Co. Right to Life files lawsuit against CityBus
- CityBus took its final advice from the community
- Brady Lane reopens after crash involving CityBus and 4 vehicles