LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - Fans of Sweet Revolution Bake Shop will soon have a new menu to choose from - in the form of barbecue.
The owners Jonathan McGregor and Sarah McGregor-Ray are opening "Revolution Barbecue."
The siblings plan to travel to various southern cities for inspiration. They plan to serve brisket, ribs and smoked meats with a Texas flare.
Pies from the bake shop will also be available as dessert items.
The restaurant will move into Spurlock's former location at 721 Main Street.
The restaurant is expected to be open in January of 2020.
- New Downtown Lafayette Barbecue Restaurant In The Works
- New restaurant coming to Main Street in downtown Lafayette
- Downtown Lafayette host OutFest
- Small Business Saturday takes over downtown Lafayette
- Downtown Lafayette to dedicate new mural Wednesday
- Students create new mural in downtown Lafayette
- Blind Pig Opens in Downtown Lafayette
- Taste of Tippecanoe comes to downtown Lafayette
- Potential renovations promote growth in downtown Lafayette
- Plans for the downtown Lafayette Christmas parade