TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - The Nelly concert at the Tippecanoe County Amphitheater has been postponed. The concert was set for June 14.
In a press release posted to Facebook, organizers pointed to an unavoidable conflict with the date.
There was no mention of the any conflict with the security fee, which was initially quoted by the county as nearly $40,000. It was later worked down to a lower amount.
As for the scheduling conflict, the announcement was not specific.
News 18 reached out to organizers, but have yet to hear back.
They do say any tickets already purchased will be honored at the future concert date.
They're not giving refunds at this time. They say they'll consider it once the new date is announced.
We intend to keep following this story and pass along any updates that are made available.
- Nelly concert in Tippecanoe County postponed
- What led promoters to postpone the Nelly concert
- Concert will proceed Thursday night without Nelly
- Nelly concert rescheduled for Saturday in October
- Nelly concert scheduled for Oct. 6
- Rescheduled Lafayette Nelly concert officially cancelled
- Organizers voice concerns over security costs for Nelly concert
- Nelly to be rescheduled, concert still happening at Lafayette Theater
- Both parties work to bring down security costs for upcoming Nelly concert
- Hard to believe, but here are the 'final' plans for the Nelly concert