LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Plans are finally moving forward with Needler's Fresh Market in Lafayette. The grocer announced it's opening its doors on August 9th. According to a released statement store owners originally planned for an April opening but other projects required more resources than expected.
Marketing Director Julie Needler Anderson says the store is stocked and ready for customers. “We appreciate the enthusiasm of shoppers in Lafayette who are wanting an independent, full-service, convenient grocery store in the Teal Road area,” said marketing director, Julie Needler Anderson. “We were hopeful to open the store in April but had to postpone due to other projects that required more resources than expected. We are a prudent organization; we don’t want to overreach or overcommit ourselves without being 100% confident that we can deliver on our mission to delight customers, nourish communities, and inspire pride in our team. We take that very seriously and have waited to open the store when we can exceed customer expectations. We are stocked and ready to do so now!”
Needlers is located on 2250 Teal Road and it is taking the place of what used to be a Marsh. Anderson says the family-owned grocery store will have a pharmacy.
The family-owned company currently manages 52 retail stores with the Lafayette store being one of 12 Needler’s Fresh Market locations across Indiana and western Ohio.
- Needler's Fresh Market announces August opening date
- Uncertain open date for planned Needler's Fresh Market
- Needler's Fresh Market is finally open
- West Lafayette Fresh Thyme announces opening date
- It’s official! Needler’s Fresh Market in Lafayette is opening this April.
- Why hasn't Needler's opened in Lafayette yet?
- City leaders strive to keep Fresh City Market's doors open
- School board announces opening dates for West Lafayette Intermediate School
- Future unclear for Fresh City Market's retail space
- Meijer fresh vegetable recall