In just 24 hours, we are starting off the day nearly 10 degrees warmer than yesterday! Temperatures will warm-up into the upper 40s by this afternoon with a light northerly breeze. Plenty of sunshine is expected with increasing clouds later tonight. Temperatures will drop down below the freezing mark overnight.
Tomorrow will be slightly cooler with temperatures in the lower 40s under partly cloudy skies. Wintry mix is favorable late Friday evening and into early Saturday morning, then turning to rain. Highs still remaining in the 40s. Showers are expected to exit the area late Saturday afternoon, with dry conditions returning for your St. Patrick’s evening.
Seasonal temperatures returning for your Sunday and Monday with the first day of spring on Tuesday!
- Winter to Spring
- Fall-Winter-Spring 2019-20 Outlook
- THOUGHTS ON THE WINTER & TO EARLY NEXT SPRING OUTLOOK
- Final Fall-Winter Outlook........& Outlook for Spring-Summer
- Another Installment of the Preliminary Fall-Winter-Spring 2019-20 Outlook
- Local Weather History: 1884-85.....The Winter to End All Winters....& a Record Cold Spring
- Winter outlook forecasts wetter winter
- August 17, 9:31 PM: Second Installment of the Fall-Winter-Early Spring Trends
- December 2, 12 PM Weather Forecast Update: 12 Hours of Spring, Now Back to Winter
- Spring is here with Purdue University's Spring Fest